Covered in a hard-wearing impregnated paper film that is chemically bonded to a poplar plywood core using heat & pressure, black faced plywoods are tough, waterproof and scratch resistant. They are used extensively in the manufacture of furniture, kitchens & toys and installations such as shopfitting, exhibitions & displays, workshops & vehicle conversions.
The coating has exceptionally good colour stability - even in exterior applications - and good chemical resistance. Many household detergents can therefore be used safely on the surface, thus making it very easy to keep clean.
These panels are supplied from stock in the form of faced poplar plywood - with a smooth white film bonded onto an exterior bonded poplar plywood core - although other colours, woodgrains & core plywoods are available to special order in pallet/multi-pallet quantities.
* Eco-friendly, non-toxic materials.
* Healthy, water proof, unfading, Anticorrosion.
* Scratch proof, moisture proof.
* Easy clean, high hydrophobicity, high tensile strength and elongation at break.
* Various of designs and colors can be chosen, beautiful and fashionable.