1. If put in boiling water for 48 hours, it is still glue-sticking and non-deformed
2. Physical mood is better than iron moulds and can satisfy the requirements of constructing mould, while the iron ones are easy to be deformed and can hardly recover its smoothness even after repairing
3. If used abide by the illustrations strictly, it can be reused more than 50 times, thus reducing the cost greatly and avoiding the disadvantages from ( rustily and erosive of iron mould)
4. Solves the problems of leaking and rough surface during constructing process
5. Particularly suitable for watering concrete project because it can make the concrete surface smooth and flat
6. Realizing a higher economic profits.
Tungsten carbide rod grades are mostly fine and ultra fine grain with high performance. It's suitable for processing of non-ferrous metal, plastic materials, carbon fiber, chilled cast iron and heat-resistant alloy steel, high-temperature alloy steel, stainless steel, high manganese steel, etc. It can manufacture of drill bits, end mills, and reamers. Tungsten carbide bushing widely used in stamping tools and wear-resistant tools, etc.
Plywood is a material manufactured from thin layers or "plies" of wood veneer that are glued ... A typical plywood panel has face veneers of a higher grade than the core ... Oriented plywood construction has a high wheel-carrying capacity